What is an ISO Certification ??
Benefits of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 Certification will provide maximum benefit to your organisation if it approaches ISO 9001 implementation in a practical way. This will ensure that the Quality Management Systems that are adopted, work to improve the business and are not just a set of procedures that your employees will find hard to manage.
By adopting an approach that starts out to implement more efficient working practices and focuses on the business objectives of the organisation, you will achieve a system that will help and support your staff, and improve your levels of customer satisfaction.
Whether you use an external assessor or allocate an internal resource to carry out the initial assessments, you will need to ensure that they have buy-in from senior management, so that all areas of the organisation are aware of the importance of the ISO 9001 Certificationprocess.
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organisations but also small businesses that will benefit from adopting efficient Quality Management Systems that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and ultimately improve customer relationships.
Some of the benefits to your organisation:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
Some of the benefits to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality.